[HubbardBrook] Resources for Hubbard Brook Faculty

Clara Chaisson cchaisson at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Tue Aug 11 12:07:12 EDT 2020

Dear all,

To support those of you who will be teaching this fall, we've assembled a
list of colleagues who are willing to help provide course content—whether
in the form of an online guest talk, Q&A session, or other resources.

Please find the list (in alphabetical order) in the following Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IhAu0UUb16ikKeIUxecLFTmrWwDnGgUiUtGFSYLgFdM/edit?usp=sharing

This document is intended for use within the Hubbard Brook community only.
If you'd like to use one of the resources listed or invite a guest speaker
to your class, please reach out directly to the relevant person listed. And
if you have any questions, feel free to contact me or Gary!

Best wishes,
Clara Chaisson and Gary Lovett

Clara Chaisson (she/her)
Outreach and Communications Manager