[HubbardBrook] Contribute to U.S. Congresswoman Kuster's Climate Initiative

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Mon Oct 21 10:22:27 EDT 2019

HBRF and Hubbard Brook researchers have had several successful engagements
with U.S. Congresswoman Ann Kuster (NH-02) over the past 3 months.

Kuster is on the House Energy and Commerce Committee, jurisdiction
including environmental protection, clean air, and climate change.  Kuster
plans to roll out a new climate and clean energy initiative in the coming
weeks, and her team is requesting a set of current facts that describe
climate change at Hubbard Brook.  HBRF will organize this information into
a one or 2-page fact sheet to send to the Kuster team before the end of
this week.

If you would like to contribute, please send me up to 3 bullet points
describing climate-related changes that your research has revealed at or in
connection with Hubbard Brook.  These changes could be ecological,
economic, or social.

Please email me your bullet points by the end of the day on Wednesday.
This is part of HBRF's rapid response policy outreach initiative.

The Congresswoman has indicated that she feels grateful to have Hubbard
Brook as a trusted scientific resource in her district.  Thanks in advance
for taking this opportunity to share your work for informed decision-making
at the national level.

Anthea

--
Anthea Lavallee