[HubbardBrook] Request: Update Hubbard Brook Contact List

John BATTLES jbattles at berkeley.edu
Wed May 1 09:49:35 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

As the Hubbard Brook field season approaches, please take a moment to
update your entries in the Hubbard Brook Safety Contact List.

This list supports our commitment to ensuring a safe and inclusive work
environment at Hubbard Brook.

To be effective, we need to keep the list up-to-date. So we are asking
principal investigators to revise, if needed, their contact information
regarding reporting pathways and human resource policies.

All personnel who will be supervising students or employees this summer at
Hubbard Brook should be included on the list.

Here is the link to the Contact list (a Google Sheet): HB Workplace Safety
Contact List
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2ZaLhXULpSRsM_w4Vr8_Iu9wNr5eR7HS0orFzCUgEE/edit?usp=sharing>.
Please revise your list by May 10.

Thank you.