[HubbardBrook] Hubbard Brook Committee of Scientist Meeting: April 10 at Cary Institute

Christopher Neill cneill at whrc.org
Wed Mar 13 09:47:50 EDT 2019

Everyone,
I look forward to joining you all at Cary for my first meeting on the
Hubbard Brook COS.
Just one FYI. I have one previous commitment to give a one-hour webinar at
two times on April 10 (8:30 am and at 12:00 noon), that I will do from
Cary. Looks like the early time will not be a conflict at all and that the
conflict for the noon hour will be small. I'll arrive the evening of April
9, and I signed up for housing with Gary as the host.
Best,
Chris