[HubbardBrook] Information needed for Hubbard Brook LTER

Andrew Richardson Andrew.Richardson at nau.edu
Tue Mar 5 16:58:17 EST 2019

Gary - leveraged funding spreadsheet attached, and online form completed. Let me know if you need anything more - thanks
Andrew

On Feb 25, 2019, at 9:49 AM, Gary Lovett via HubbardBrook <HubbardBrook at lists.sr.unh.edu<mailto:HubbardBrook at lists.sr.unh.edu>> wrote:

Dear Hubbard Brook colleagues:
 NSF will soon be doing two reviews pertinent to the Hubbard Brook LTER-  a 40-year review of the entire LTER program, and a mid-term review of the Hubbard Brook LTER grant.  We are required to provide information on personnel and leveraged funding for both of these reviews.
 1)      To help us gather the personnel information, please fill out this online form<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__form.jotform.com_90294069989981&d=DwMFaQ&c=c6MrceVCY5m5A_KAUkrdoA&r=MFh2AWAPkX8OjEGF4DVna8dQkABhP70hNTqEBsmMib0&m=-mQYMvMrK0bPG8ZxVMiFx_3vPLGaefUZnoOKa6NWwsg&s=9WO_TjhcEX8QI5C4SqSRSQEOM8gWhFuw2lyDl_Ggti4&e=>. This form also asks for information on education and outreach activities related to Hubbard Brook.  Please fill this out whether or not you are receiving funding from the LTER grant.  This should only take a few minutes.
 2)      If you have been the lead PI on one or more grants of over $25,000 for Hubbard Brook research since 2008, please also fill out the attached spreadsheet.  Any grant that includes work at Hubbard Brook or using Hubbard Brook data is appropriate.  This will help us calculate how much funding is being leveraged by the LTER for research, education, and outreach at the site.
Please fill out and submit the online form and the return the completed, attached spreadsheet to me by Thursday, March 7, 2018.
Many thanks for your help!
 Gary

Gary M. Lovett, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist