[HubbardBrook] Call for Submissions: Hubbard Brook Monthly

Clara Chaisson cchaisson at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Mon Feb 25 09:26:20 EST 2019

Dear all,

The next issue of the Hubbard Brook Monthly, our regular newsletter for
this listserv, will go out Friday, March 1. If you have an item you’d like
to see included and have not already sent it to me, please do so no later
than Thursday, February 28. The newsletter sections include:

   - *Recent Publications*: papers published online during the month of
   February 2019
   - *Hubbard Brook in the News*: recent news coverage related to Hubbard
   Brook
   - *Outreach and Education*: recent public lectures, outreach events, or
   educational materials
   - *New or Proposed Research*: announcements or updates about new or
   proposed research
   - *Save the Date*: upcoming events
   - *Announcements*: any other announcements

Thanks in advance for your help!

Clara Chaisson
Outreach and Communications Manager
Hubbard Brook Research Foundation