[HubbardBrook] Invitation: January COS meeting

Maribeth Rubenstein rubensteinm at caryinstitute.org
Fri Jan 5 10:39:59 EST 2018

Hi All,

It was great to see/hear everyone this week!
Below is an image of a notebook that was left behind in the COS meeting
space. I am happy to send it to you, if it's yours. Please let me know.

Best,
Maribeth

Maribeth Rubenstein

Assistant to the Scientific Staff - LTER

rubensteinm at caryinstitute.org

845-677-7600 ext. 236

Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study <http://www.hubbardbrook.org/>
                   Baltimore Ecosystem Study <http://www.beslter.org/>