[HubbardBrook] FW: Looking for contributions from LTER sites for a special issue of the journal Forests

Gary Lovett lovettg at caryinstitute.org
Mon Feb 19 13:05:23 EST 2018

Dear Hubbard Brook colleagues:

I would like to call your attention to the request below for papers for a
special issue of the journal Forests on “Causes and Consequences of Species
Diversity in Forest Ecosystems”.  They are particularly interested in
contributions from LTER sites.

Is anyone interested in contributing a paper based on data from Hubbard
Brook?

Thanks!

Gary

*Gary M. Lovett, Ph.D.*