[HubbardBrook] Call for Submissions: Hubbard Brook Monthly

Natalie Laura Cleavitt nlc4 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 28 16:28:19 EDT 2018

Hello Clara,

I don't know if these items are relevant, but just in case:

1) Dave Anderson wrote an editorial in the most recent Forest Notes (SPNHF) based almost entirely on "Acid Rain Revisited"

2) Gary Lovett had his comments on EAB and controlling exotic pests published in the most recent Northern Woodlands.

3) My moss and fern walk for the Quincy Bog was covered in the Plymouth Record Enterprise.  (I mentioned my talk coverage earlier in an email).

anyhow, take them or leave them . . .

nat

Research Associate
Dept. Natural Resources