[HubbardBrook] HBRF Housing

Elisa Speckert elisa.speckert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:57:04 EDT 2017

Greetings from the Hubbard Brook Research Foundation!

We are excited to announce that we have recently restructured some of our
housing and are now able to offer short and long-term scientist housing at
our Mirror Lake facilities year-round. Please reach out to us at
zralph at hubbardbrookfoundation.org or especkert at hubbardbrookfoundation.org so
we can help with your housing needs.

Additionally, we are beginning to plan out our housing structure for the
2018 field season. Please reach out to us at the above e-mail addresses if
you anticipate having any housing needs at Hubbard Brook, or if you will
need any housing for REU or Graduate students. With your help, we are
looking forward to another successful field season.

Thank you!

--
*Elisa Speckert*
Assistant Director