[HubbardBrook] Farewell Celebration in Honor of Don Mower

Anthea Lavallee alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Thu Oct 5 10:22:26 EDT 2017

As many of you know, after decades with Hubbard Brook, Don Mower will be
retiring from his role as Field and Maintenance Technician in November.
Please join us if you can for a farewell lunch on Tuesday, October 17 at
Pierce Lab.  RSVP to Zach Ralph if you can make it, and plan to bring a
dish to share.

zralph at hubbardbrookfoundation.org

For so many years, Don has generously contributed his time, hard work,
expertise, and unique brand of humor to the Hubbard Brook enterprise.
Although he promises never to be a stranger, we will miss his regular
presence.

Over these next few weeks, I hope that you'll take the opportunity to thank
Don for the many ways that he helped to build a strong and vibrant
community at Hubbard Brook.

Sincerely (sad but supportive),
Anthea

--