[HubbardBrook] Call-in information for Hubbard Brook COS meeting January 3-4

Gary Lovett lovettg at caryinstitute.org
Mon Jan 2 15:54:25 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues:

If you plan to attend the Hubbard Brook COS meeting remotely, the access
information is given below.  We are using Citrix GoToMeeting this time, and
hopefully we will avoid the connection problems we have had in the past.
If you have not used GoToMeeting previously, there is a link at the bottom
that will allow you to do a test session.

If you connect by computer, using the link below, you will be able to hear,
speak and see the slides that are projected.  If you connect by phone,
using the phone number below, you will be able to join the discussion but
not see the screen.

Thanks!

Gary

*Hubbard Brook Meeting *
Tue, Jan 3, 2017 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST

Wed, Jan 4, 2017   8:30 AM - 3:00 PM EST

*Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. *
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/533079309
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/533079309>

*You can also dial in using your phone. *
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412 <(872)%20240-3412>

*Access Code: 533-079-309 *

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready

*Gary M. Lovett*

Senior Scientist