[HubbardBrook] Last Call: Mirror Lake and Pleasant View Farm Housing at Hubbard Brook 2017

Zachariah Ralph zralph at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Mon Apr 17 15:31:38 EDT 2017

Greetings from the Hubbard Brook Research Foundation.

I am working to finalize the summer research housing calendars for Hubbard
Brook's Mirror Lake Campus and the Pleasant View Farm Dorm.
Right now, we still have rooms available for the field season.  If you need
housing and you haven't already submitted a request, please contact me
before the end of this week.  Serving our scientific community is our
priority, and we extend subsidized rental rates and right of first refusal
to Hubbard Brook researchers.  However, if the demand for research housing
is low this year, we will need to rent vacant units to non-scientists in
order to cover our facilities costs.

*2017 Mirror Lake Scientist Rental Rates*

Rates Are Per Person
Mirror Lake Consortium Member Rate 2017 Non-Member Rate
Daily (for visits shorter than 1 week) $35.50 $50.90
Weekly (for visits shorter than 1 month) $154/week = $22.03/day $200.50/week
= $27.86/day
30 Days and Longer $463/month = $15.43/day $617/month = $20/day
PVF Consortium Member Rate 2017 Non-Member Rate
Daily (for visits shorter than 1 week) $23.32 $31.10
Weekly (for visits shorter than 1 month) $112/week= $ 16/night $149/week =
$21.29/day
30 Days and Longer $335.85/month=$11.20/night $447.18/month = $14.91/day
Season $1400.40/season $1865.82/season

Elisa Speckert, HBRF Administrative Assistant, will invoice for housing again
this year.  Please plan to pre-pay half of your anticipated bill for the
summer prior to arrival.  If there is a discrepancy between planned and
actual occupancy, we will settle up at the end of the season.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.  Looking
forward to the field season.

Zachariah K. Ralph
Administrative Assistant
Hubbard Brook Research Foundation