[HubbardBrook] Zachariah Ralph Joins the Hubbard Brook Team!

fhunt250 at aol.com fhunt250 at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 12:49:56 EDT 2016

 Anthea,

A brilliant choice!

Zach,

Welcome to the team.

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthea Lavallee <alavallee at hbresearchfoundation.org>
To: hubbardbrook <hubbardbrook at lists.sr.unh.edu>
Cc: 'Zachariah Ralph' <zachariah.ralph at hubbardbrookfoundation.org>
Sent: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 12:35 pm
Subject: [HubbardBrook] Zachariah Ralph Joins the Hubbard Brook Team!

I am delighted to announce that Zach Ralph has joined the Hubbard Brook team as the HBRF’s new Administrative Assistant.  Zach will be working in the afternoons, Monday through Friday, primarily from the foundation’s VT office.  He will attend monthly staff meetings at Hubbard Brook and looks forward to spending time at the HBEF as much as possible.

Among many administrative tasks, Zach will be coordinating the housing calendars for Mirror Lake and Pleasant View Farm.  He will also tackle the logistics of our event-planning, including Cooperators’ Week.

Zach has worked for a variety of non-profit organizations, including Sustainable Woodstock, Vermont Youth Action Network, Citizens Campaign for the Environment, and Vermont Public Interest Research Group.  His positive attitude and can-do approach will make your work with Zach productive and fun!

Zach and I will be at Hubbard Brook tomorrow.  He looks forward to meeting you and to learning more about your work.  Please join me in making him welcome.

You can reach Zach at:   zachariah.ralph at hubbardbrookfoundation.org

Sincerely,
Anthea

Anthea Lavallee