[HubbardBrook] Vermont Monitoring Cooperative Conference

Elizabeth Hane enhsbi at rit.edu
Thu Nov 10 14:01:10 EST 2016

Hi all,

I received this announcement for distribution – some of you may have an interest in participating/attending.

--
Dr. Elizabeth Hane
Associate Head, School of Life Science
enhsbi at rit.edu
585-475-4362

The Vermont Monitoring Cooperative http://www.uvm.edu/vmc/ is hosting its 26th annual conference in Burlington VT on Dec 2nd, 2016 at the UVM Davis Center. The theme for this year’s conference is “Healthy Forests, Healthy Watersheds” and the morning plenary will be related to this topic, followed by a panel discussion. After the plenary we open up the concurrent talks to any ecosystem science related research and then have working groups and a social hour/ poster session to cap off the day. Attached please find an announcement suitable for posting with more details. To register for the conference, please visit https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1883125

We look forward to seeing you In December!

Sincerely,
The VMC Staff