[HubbardBrook] COS meeting April 6 on Precipitation Change - Agenda and invitation to submit 'lightning talks' - REMINDER (second posting)

Myron J Mitchell mitchell at syr.edu
Fri Mar 25 10:39:25 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry that I am not able to attend the upcoming COS meeting on "Precipitation Change".   However, I thought the attached paper entitled "Arctic Vortex changes alter the sources and isotopic values of precipitation in northeastern US" published in Scientific Reports would be of interest to the theme of this meeting.  It is my understanding that John Campbell might talk briefly about some of this work.  I believe I previously shared preprints of this paper to some individuals.

Myron

Myron J. Mitchell
Distinguished Professor Emeritus
SUNY-ESF