[HubbardBrook] Register NOW for the HB Cooperators Meeting 2015

John BATTLES jbattles at berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 24 11:12:00 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Online registration closes for the Hubbard Brook Cooperators meeting next
Monday (June 29).

Please sign-up ASAP to ease planning for meals and events.

Also we are using for the first time a "ticket approach" for events.  You
will receive a  ticket for each meal noted on your registration form. There
will be a volunteer collecting tickets at head of the meal lines. Please
pick-up your tickets up before the meeting starts or during the morning
break.

Please note that at-the-door  registration will be available. We welcome
all participants to the meeting even those who decide to attend at the last
minute. However, late registrants will have to wait until the end of the
line to get their meals to ensure there is enough food to go around.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Brook.

Regards,

John

--
John J. Battles