[HubbardBrook] LTER Databits - Fall 2014 issue

Mary Martin mary.martin at unh.edu
Sat Jan 3 10:49:13 EST 2015

Hubbard Brook community,

It has been my pleasure to edit the newly-released issue of LTER Databits
with Wade Sheldon (Georgia Coast LTER, co-editor). Although articles
are often directed at the Information Management audience, there are
several articles in the current issue that may be of particular interest
to the Hubbard Brook community. Lindsey Rustad contributed an article on
'WaterViz for Hubbard Brook', a water cycle visualization and sonification,
driven by real-time sensor data; Margaret O'Brien (SBC) describes a data
synthesis
collaboration between LTER and DataONE, focusing on NPP as a test case; and
Mark Harmon (AND) provides a commentary on the current state, and future
needs for
archiving simulation models.

If you have a chance to check it out at
http://databits.lternet.edu/fall-2014,
I hope you will find something of interest. And keep Databits in mind in
the
future - you are welcome to contribute if you have something of interest
to share.

Regards,
Mary

Mary Martin