[HubbardBrook] Open-rank faculty position in Ecology at Dartmouth

Matthew P. Ayres Matthew.P.Ayres at dartmouth.edu
Mon Aug 3 14:03:39 EDT 2015

Faculty Position in Ecology

Department of Biological Sciences

Dartmouth

Hanover, NH USA

The Department of Biological Sciences at Dartmouth College seeks applicants for an open-rank tenure-track/tenured Professorship in Ecology. We seek highly qualified candidates working in any area of ecology, but especially welcome applicants whose research would include field studies in local ecosystems to address broadly relevant conceptual issues in ecology. The successful candidate will be expected to supervise an independent research program that will attract extramural funding, provide research training for graduate and undergraduate students, and teach biology courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The new hire will contribute to our newly expanded graduate program (Ecology, Evolution, Ecosystems and Society) and offer exceptional courses in one or more of the following areas: population biology, species interactions, disease ecology, community ecology, ecosystem science, field ecology, and biostatistics. Application materials should include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, three representative publications, statements of research and teaching interests, and the names and contact information for at least three letters of reference. Please submit materials electronically to: apply.interfolio.com/30338.

Application review will begin on 15 September 2015 and continue until the position is filled. For further information about the department and graduate programs, see http://biology.dartmouth.edu

Dartmouth is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, persons of color, persons with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.

Matthew P. Ayres

Professor of Biological Sciences and Co-chair Ecology & Evolutionary Biology

Dartmouth College

Life Sciences Center

78 College Street

Hanover, NH  03755  USA

603 646-2788 lab

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~mpayres/

Matt.Ayres at Dartmouth.Edu<mailto:Matt.Ayres at Dartmouth.Edu>