[HubbardBrook] SCC Minutes 4/7/15

Nick Rodenhouse nrodenho at wellesley.edu
Fri Apr 24 08:04:23 EDT 2015

Hi Ruth,
Thanks for taking and posting the minutes.  I suggest changing this
sentence,

"The bird group has two different simulation models.  Hydropedology.
Predicting trees."

to the following --

The bird group uses multiple different kinds of models.

OK?

Thanks, Nick

Nicholas L. Rodenhouse
Professor of Biological Sciences