[HubbardBrook] Correction: Seeking The Wolf Tree pre-order rate

Natalie Laura Cleavitt nlc4 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 14 13:26:10 EDT 2015

Dear Collaborators,

Many thanks to those of you who have expressed interest in the book.

I misunderstood the intent of the pre-order, which is orders of 100 books or more.

For those of you who wish copies in smaller amounts, we should be able to accommodate you from our vast supply.

However, you will need to see us in person at Hubbard Brook or at a COS meeting.  We cannot take on individual mailings.

my apologies,

nat

Research Associate
Dept. Natural Resources