[Ect_cois] World Peace Message!

info at humanityagainstisil.com info at humanityagainstisil.com
Mon Dec 21 22:46:57 EST 2015

ABOUT PARIS ATTACK

The bitter events brought about by blind terrorism in France have once
again, moved me to speak to you young people. For me, it is unfortunate
that such incidents would have to create the framework for a
conversation, however the truth is that if painful matters do not create
the grounds for finding solutions and mutual consultation, then the
damage caused will be multiplied.

For your convenience, we made a clip with English narration, in case you
might not be interested in reading the whole thing.

Watch the Video on Daily motion [1] or YouTube[2] or our Web site[3]
Read Full Letter [4]

Links:
------
[1] goo.gl/QMcn4h