[Ect_cois] Fwd: FW: Van Allen Probes Mission Success

Harlan Spence Harlan.Spence at unh.edu
Sun Apr 6 13:30:40 EDT 2014

Dear ECT Colleagues,

    It is my pleasure to pass along this milestone moment from NASA HQ,
namely, the official HQ assessment of Van Allen Probes' mission success.
  Thank you all for your important contributions to the mission and for
your part in communicating the exciting discoveries and results!  I look
forward with anticipation to even greater discoveries in the weeks,
months, and years ahead of the mission.  Go RBSP (I mean Van Allen
Probes)!  ;-)

Thanks again,
- Harlan