[Ect_cois] ECT co-I telcons this summer

Harlan Spence Harlan.Spence at unh.edu
Fri Jun 7 14:45:59 EDT 2013

Dear ECT Co-Investigators,

    As noted in the previous message to the full science team, we will
be resuming also calls involving ECT co-Is.  Calls for this smaller
subset of the full team will be each four weeks, centered between the
full team calls. (All co-Is are of course also science team members, so
this cohort will meet every second week.)

   If you'd like to mark your calendar, then the dates for the co-I
calls are:

July 10, August 7, and September 4

Thank you,
- Harlan
Harlan E. Spence
Director, Institute for the Study of Earth,
    Oceans, and Space and Prof. of Physics
Morse Hall, Room 306
University of New Hampshire
8 College Road