[Ect_cois] Reminder - ECT telcon today at 1pm Eastern

Harlan Spence Harlan.Spence at unh.edu
Fri Oct 12 11:17:44 EDT 2012

All,

    I'm traveling later today but we'll still have the ECT telcon at 1pm
Eastern.  The call-in number is:

1-866-945-2255  passcode 117630

This week several from the ECT team visited an EMFISIS team meeting.
The initial wave/particle comparisons are looking very exciting.   It
would be good to hear a brief report on that meeting, as well as updates
on commissioning and status of the SOC.  Phase E is still two+ weeks
away but getting close!

    Finally, as a reminder, if you'd like to view some of the
preliminary data, then please contact me.    We are not trying to
severely limit access, but just trying to give the small instrument
teams the time to get through commissioning and get the data streams
ready for all for Phase E.  We have a very large team compared to other
teams, and so I want to make sure that we allow the key folks to be
focusing on commissioning rather than fielding questions from dozens of
folks, even if they are great questions!  Thanks for your patience -
Phase E is racing toward us!

Thanks,
- Harlan
Harlan E. Spence
Director, Institute for the Study of Earth,
    Oceans, and Space and Prof. of Physics
Morse Hall, Room 306
University of New Hampshire
8 College Road