[Ect_cois] ECT Team meeting, October 24/25, in Redondo Beach, CA

Harlan Spence Harlan.Spence at unh.edu
Fri Aug 26 18:13:15 EDT 2011

All,

    After many attempts at organizing an ECT team meeting this summer,
we've settled on a gathering in the LA area on October 24/25 (M/T).  The
site of the meeting will be the Portofino Hotel in Redondo Beach, the
location where we met two years ago or so.  We've set up a block of
rooms at the hotel and will provide more information on that shortly.
We'll also be circulating a draft agenda that's in development.

    In the meantime, will you please let both Geoff and me know whether
you will be attending?  That will help us greatly in planning.  Hope to
see you all in October as we gear up for launch in less then a year from
now!

Thanks,
- Harlan and Geoff

P.S.:  Please note that this ECT team meeting will follow the RBSP team
meeting the week before.  Based on prior experience, we assume that most
of you will not likely attend the mission meeting but would rather
attend the ECT meeting where our focus will be on ECT science.
Harlan E. Spence
Director, Institute for the Study of Earth,
    Oceans, and Space and Prof. of Physics
Morse Hall, Room 306
University of New Hampshire
8 College Road