[Crater-team] Comparison of GLACE and REDMoon lunar albedo models

Jody Wilson jkwilson at guero.sr.unh.edu
Wed Feb 28 11:46:23 EST 2024

Hello Mark and Harlan,

I agree it can't hurt to notify Dobynde and Guo about your correction in
advance of submitting the paper.
I don't know them, but I expect many people in their position to resist
changing their minds on something like this.
Isotropic "luminosity" from a surface is a non-intuitive geometrical
problem that people can really struggle with.

-Jody