[Crater-team] Canceling todays’s call

Harlan Spence Harlan.Spence at unh.edu
Wed Jul 5 12:07:16 EDT 2023

Hi All,

    Given this week's holiday travels and various folks on vacation, let's postpone today's CRaTER call until next week so that we have good attendance.  Next week we will give first priority to Morgan for an update on her work, then any others.  For those who didn't see it, here's a popular article on Cycle 25: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/solar-maximum-could-hit-us-harder-and-sooner-than-we-thought-how-dangerous-will-the-suns-chaotic-peak-be/

Best,

  *    Harlan