[Crater-team] FW: First announcement of 15th Geant4 Space Users Workshop

Mark D Looper mark.d.looper at aero.org
Tue Aug 15 19:14:25 EDT 2023

Hello—

This is a new announcement about the upcoming Geant4 Space Users Workshop, if any of you are interested.  The venue in Pasadena where they were planning to meet suffered a fire, so they had to postpone opening registration (which had been scheduled for August 1) while they found another; however, they are about ready now.  You can keep an eye on developments at the website below.

Thanks—
--Mark

Mark D. Looper, PhD
Space Sciences Department