[Crater-team] Fwd: CRaTER ESM4 Effective Date

Andrew Jordan ajordan at guero.sr.unh.edu
Wed Sep 1 17:39:27 EDT 2021

Hi folks,

Thank you to everyone who has sent me their list of papers. If you
haven't yet, please send them. By the way, Maureen let me know that ESM4
began 4/16/20.

Thanks,
Andrew

 > On Aug 25, 2021, at 3:36 PM, Andrew Jordan <ajordan at guero.sr.unh.edu>
wrote:

 > Hi folks,
 >
 > The four theme leads for the ESM5 proposal would like a list of
publications from ESM4. Just to make sure we have everything, could you
please send me your papers from ESM4? Also, if you know of any papers
from outside the team that use CRaTER data, please send them my way.
I've found a few, but want to make sure we get it all.