[Crater-team] FW: SAVE THE DATE: MAY 20 -Volc-Tect LRO Theme Meeting

Smith, Sonya Sonya.Smith at unh.edu
Mon May 3 15:54:35 EDT 2021

FYI

Caution - External Email

Please save the time & date: May 20 (Thurs) at noon to 2 pm EDT
11 am - 1 pm CDT
10 am to noon MDT
9 am to 11 am PDT

Hi LRO Friends of Volcanism & Tectonics & Interiors,
According to the polls, while no time is perfect, May 20th is the best time for a theme discussion for LRO's ESM5, so please put a placeholder in your calendar. Meeting info & links will follow soon. I cc'ed people here who filled out the poll (and whose email I have), but please forward this info to any team members who are interested.

Objectives of the meeting:
-What new observations are needed in ESM5?
-Are there any earlier objectives or discoveries that need follow ups in ESM5?
-Bring any Quad Chart drafts or ideas
-Look for any cross-instrument investigations or synergies
-Begin refining towards a solid set of ESM5 objectives that will carry forward

Thanks, and look forward to talking with you all soon.
-Julie (for Volcanism-Tectonics-Interior)

Julie Stopar
Staff Scientist (Ph.D.)
LPI Summer Intern Program, Co-coordinator
Director of LPI's Regional Planetary Image Facility
Lunar and Planetary Institute, USRA
Houston, TX
281-486-2195