[Crater-team] NCTS registration required for LPSC

Smith, Sonya Sonya.Smith at unh.edu
Wed Jan 13 12:36:46 EST 2021

All,

If you are looking to attend register LPSC.  Please let Maureen know and she will put in your requests.

Thanks
Sonyal

From: lro-science-telecon <lro-science-telecon-bounces at lists.nasa.gov>
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 1:53 PM
To: lro-science-telecon at lists.nasa.gov <lro-science-telecon at lists.nasa.gov>, lro-science-team at lists.nasa.gov <lro-science-team at lists.nasa.gov>
Subject: [lro-science-telecon] NCTS registration required for LPSC
Folks,

The center has determined that LPSC is a NASA sponsored conference.  If you plan to attend please go to the LROC travel website https://travel.ser.asu.edu<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftravel.ser.asu.edu%2F&data=04%7C01%7CSonya.Smith%40unh.edu%7Cb7187e0215914aedf25c08d8b72b56bc%7Cd6241893512d46dc8d2bbe47e25f5666%7C0%7C0%7C637460744076697852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=DXHURV26CYS7EcEmKvO2U4P4x%2FfOVOVbmMddw4ECX0s%3D&reserved=0> to fill in the form.  Since it is a virtual meeting this year, there is only conference registration fee to list.

You only need to do this if your registration will be paid for by NASA funds under a NASA contract or sub-contract.  NCTS registration is not necessary If the funding is from a grants or cooperative agreement.  Here we are only concerned with the LRO contract.  If you happen to charge your registration to another NASA contract you should work with that project for registration.

Also, please make sure anyone new to LRO who might not be on the mailing list is made aware of this requirement.  We have not had to do this in quite awhile so I expect there will be a few.

Thanks!
John