[Crater-team] Probable good news for post-SEP CRaTER data transmission

Jody Wilson jkwilson at guero.sr.unh.edu
Tue Dec 14 16:31:15 EST 2021

CRaTER folks,

Mark Maciolek has likely solved the data link issue that we were having
with Goddard.  We'll know for sure when the next large SEP event
happens, but this particular tweak solved a similar problem that another
UNH group was having with their servers, so the odds look good.

Cheers!
-Jody

--
Jody Wilson