[Crater-team] CRaTER's ESM4 accomplishments

Mark D Looper mark.d.looper at aero.org
Wed Aug 25 17:27:50 EDT 2021

Hello—

                Can you remind us of the date range that is officially spanned by ESM4?

Thanks—
--Mark

Mark D. Looper
Space Sciences Department
The Aerospace Corporation
M/S M2-260
P.O. Box 92957
Los Angeles, CA 90009-2957
Mobile: 310-529-3406
Voicemail: 310-336-6302
Publications: https://www.loopers.org/curvitae.html

From: Crater-team <crater-team-bounces at lists.sr.unh.edu>
Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 10:38 AM
To: crater-team at lists.sr.unh.edu <crater-team at lists.sr.unh.edu>
Subject: [Crater-team] CRaTER's ESM4 accomplishments
Hi folks,

The four theme leads for the ESM5 proposal would like a list of
publications from ESM4. Just to make sure we have everything, could you
please send me your papers from ESM4? Also, if you know of any papers
from outside the team that use CRaTER data, please send them my way.
I've found a few, but want to make sure we get it all.

If you can send your list by next week's telecon, that would be great.

Thank you!
Andrew