[Crater-team] Fwd: [LROC ST] Fwd: Name Approved: Tooley

Harlan spence at guero.sr.unh.edu
Thu Nov 19 21:32:21 EST 2020

All,

For those long-term CRaTER team members,  please see the news regarding a newly-named crater in honor of Craig Tooley, LRO’s original mission Project Manager.  He was absolutely terrific and such a great friend. I have many fond memories of his life lived so well (some involving pirates) though a life that ended far too early.

Best wishes,
- Harlan

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: