[Crater-team] Proper Processing of CRaTER Data (1-second shift?)

Anthony Case tonycase at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 29 11:55:14 EDT 2020

I did not.  I saw Mark's comments, but would still like to verify how the
pipeline code is taking care of the offset.  Maybe I just need to take a
peek at the processing code.

Tony

Anthony Case

Astrophysicist

High Energy Astrophysics Division (HEAD/SSXG)

Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Cell: (617) 304 0768

60 Garden Street | MS 58 | Cambridge, MA 02138