[Crater-team] CRaTER Side Shielding

Anthony Case tonycase at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 2 10:54:35 EST 2019

Mark; those plots are great.  I wonder if you could re-plot them with an
x-axis maximum of 200 MeV?  That's where most of the interesting features
are, and I'd love to be able to see those more clearly.

Tony

Anthony Case

Astrophysicist

High Energy Astrophysics Division (HEAD/SSXG)

Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Cell: (617) 304 0768

60 Garden Street | MS 58 | Cambridge, MA 02138