[HeliosphereNews] Heliophysics Virtual Town Hall (planned for July 10) is Postponed

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Mon Jul 10 10:56:08 EDT 2023

Heliosphere News: Special Announcement

Heliophysics Virtual Town Hall (planned for July 10) is Postponed

NASA’S Heliophysics Division has really enjoyed providing community updates at the International Solar Terrestrial Program (ISTP) Next Workshop in May and at the Coupling, Energetics and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions (CEDAR) Program Workshop and the Geospace Environment Modeling (GEM) Workshop in June.Given the very busy summer and recent community briefings, we have decided to hold our next Town Hall in September. Please stay tuned for additional details to participate in that virtual event. We look forward to engaging with the community at a number of upcoming meetings this summer:

July 7: PUNCH4 Science Meeting
July 20-23: San Diego Comic-Con
July 18: Exploration Science Forum
July 27: NASA Science Mission Directorate Virtual Community Town Hall, featuring a Heliophysics highlight
Aug 7-13: Solar Heliospheric and INterplanetary Environment (SHINE) Workshop
Aug 13-18: AAS Solar Physics Division (SPD) Meeting

The Heliophysics Division is counting down to the start of the Heliophysics Big Year in October, featuring events like the upcoming annular and total solar eclipses. More information about the Big Year and a detailed calendar of NASA-related Eclipse Events are available online.

Learn more about the Heliophysics Big Year! <https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/solar-system/sun/helio-big-year/#otp_what_is_the_heliophysics_big_year?>
Join us at in-person and virtual NASA Eclipse Events! <https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/eclipses/news-events/events/?order=created_at+desc&per_page=50&page=0&search=&condition_1=upcoming%3Astart_date&filter_categories%5B0%5D%5B%5D=445&fs=&fc=&ft=&dp=&category=445>